Saturday, January 21, 2006

Glad you are all here? But where is Dad?

So glad you found us Pam! I am expecting a lot out of you! Becky - where are your words of wisdom? And Dad where are you? The computer genius among us cannot figure out how to get on here? LOL

Today I think we are going to work on organizing Meaghan's room. She wants it painted and re-did in a "big girl" style. We have been getting things here and there and she is dying to get it done! Our Dry Ice store closed so we got a really cool lamp from there.

We also are trying to keep up with the laundry as we are waiting for Pam's call! We are going to try to be ready to leave in a flash and want to have all of our laundry washed. Which is something of a chore now that I have 4 little ones to wash clothes for!! However do you do it Pam?

Gonna go for now -
Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Jen you said that the dry ice store closed how sad. I guess I will never be able to get that cool rocker chair sob sob :(

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home