Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leche League Conference

O.K so I have been realy wanting to make and sell something I was thinking craft show but Bec told me about the Leche League conference instead so we talking about getting a table to sell stuff, there would be a more like minded crowd there for homemade stuff. I am already sewing away I am making these octopuses so cute here is a pic. but it's tentacles are not done yet because I am waiting for more buttons from eBay. Bec is hoping to sell her sprouting up product and maybe some of those cute cookies on her blog. So I guess our table will mostly be kid stuff dose any one else want to sell somthing .....(Kate your dolls) Jen is thinking of doing her bows and or neclaces. So lets use the comment section to brain storm and communicate Ideas and news. I am so excited by the way the confrence is march 20th-22nd so get cracking.



10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Liz - that turned out so cute!!! I think the buttons and different fabrics is what makes it.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww

8:51 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

so how much should I sell them for besides about $10.00 for buttons and a couple dollars for stuffing they did not cost me anything and don't take long to make, they are a little bigger then the size of you hand. I would be happy with $5 but don't want to sound to cheap so I thought $8 but I think I could even get $12 maybe?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

10 $ i think

5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are you stuffing them with? I think if you are using cotton or bamboo stuffing they could go for more then if you use poly fil. I think hmmmmm it's hard to tell... I think $8 is good. Then if they look like they aren't selling you could lower to $5.00 or you could do a 1 for $8 or two for $12 or $15 that way you might sell more. I have got to get working. Jen said I should do little packs of cloth napkins to go with the cookies and aprons. Any other thoughts? I had seen them selling cookie cutters with the set and a rolling pin and a wooden cookie sheet... what do you think about that. Where could I get little rolling pins?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Hobby lobby has lots of wooden stuff I thought cute baggies would be neat like the goodies bags at birthdays.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

So when is the LLL confrence where is it and are you all going? I may be game. Don't know if I can get anything together to sell but love to meet up with you all.Let me know

9:18 PM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

They look like those ugly dolls. I tried to get madison to make a bunch for christmas. I have always thought they were so cute.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You can get those mini-rolling pins from Michaels. I have bought them there for $1. I will look next time I go. Was just there today and bought some supplies. I got a scrabble game at goodwill. Anyone else have a goodwill or salvation army they could check?

I am re-thinking the cloth pads too. I think I might make some - but would that really go with our "theme"?

Pam, the conference is in March. It happens to be in C-U this year. I am speaking at it again. :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Jen I have a goodwill I will check are you using scrabble tiles for necklaces? also maybe you can set your pads up with becs sprouting up stuff she said she wants to keep that stuff separate.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home