Sunday, January 04, 2009

LOST AND FOUND!!!!

Thanks to everyone for coming to our home to celebrate and ring in 2009!!!

Now that the confetti is swept up and a streamers are taken down we are left with a few items that do not belong to us. Here is your chance to step up and claim what you are missing!!!

Item #1: I bet I know who this belongs to ;)


Item #2: Who could this belong to?


Item #3: Lightning McQueen


Item #4: Snot Rod


And last but not least, Item #5: A smelly green sock...


Post a comment to claim what is yours!

-Nick

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to place a bid on items 1-4. LOL How bad are we!!!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Kenwick's are you sure number 4 is yours Jen is claiming it for her, if this gets dirty we will be forced to sell it on eBay lol.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yes, the sock is MINE!!! I have the matching one to proove it!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The sock is #5..... I was wondering why you wanted snot rod... LOL

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home