challenge....
OK, well Pam wanted us contestants to blog here so encouraging words to each other and all I have to say is...crummm!!! I just finished walking our stairs for 20 minutes and all I can say is....crummm. How many days is this for? I really can never resist a challenge, but hmmm, well, we'll see what happens.
Your out of shape mom
(but I have lost 10#, thanks to jen.(I am co-dieting with her) So I may end up saying thanks to Pam for getting me back in shape. We'll see....

2 Comments:
That is great mom - keep on loosing!
I am not doing the challenge but I think it is great that you are! Keep moving!
Jen
Wow 20 min of stair stepping! That's great. We are all sick here but I am going to try to go out for a jog this afternoon so I don't get behind.
Post a Comment
<< Home