This is a blog for members of the Hall family to keep in touch with one another.
posted by Nicholas @ 2:30 PM
whoa! I mean wow! I mean....that is some contraption!Wherever did you find that? Does she like it? Looks like it will keep her entertained at least for awhile.
yes she dose and it keeps her busy for a long time but she has not figured out how to bounce in it yet I got at Toys R Us I had been wanting one for a while but they were a ugly then I found this one it is girly but oh well I love it
it is taking up more of your living room pore Maggie:(
<< Home
3 Comments:
whoa! I mean wow! I mean....that is some contraption!
Wherever did you find that? Does she like it? Looks like it will keep her entertained at least for awhile.
yes she dose and it keeps her busy for a long time but she has not figured out how to bounce in it yet I got at Toys R Us I had been wanting one for a while but they were a ugly then I found this one it is girly but oh well I love it
it is taking up more of your living room pore Maggie:(
Post a Comment
<< Home