Monday, March 09, 2009

running together

Second week of running results.
Mom in first with 7 times this week!!!!!!!!.
Rebecca in second with 4 times this week.
Elizabeth is third with 2 times this week.
Pam in fourth with 1 time this week.
Bringing the totals to
Mom with 14
Rebecca with 8
Pamela with 6
Elizabeth with 4

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

boo hoo I am last

6:14 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

Last but not least! Hey, I lost 1 more pound this week (actually I weigh in on Monday. It is sooo slow going. I am mostly starving and my tummy growls all the time. Plus I have added in exercise and increased it to 30 minutes a day now...so that all makes me think that I should be loosing like crazy. I have to stop and realize how long it took me to put it on, and have patience. But it is hard!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

it's losing not loosing just thought you might want to know.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did lose weight this week. I weighed in at 141.5 or something like that so that's good. I ate like a gallon of icecream last night though so I may gain it all back.... but who can resist chocolate chip icecream!!! :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Your clothes might be loose if you are losing!

4:20 PM  
Blogger maddie said...

come on Lizzy you can catch up with my mom! Although she is going for a walk right now!!!! Keep it up! Beck you kicked mom right out! great job grandma! you are first!

5:14 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

Hey I did mean loosing...have you seen my skin? (joking)...mom

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home