This is a blog for members of the Hall family to keep in touch with one another.
It was so warm this weekend we couldn't resist taking Cal out for his first game. He did really good and Josh and I did alright too.
posted by Pamela Dent @ 6:48 AM
Awesome!Look out Tiger, here comes Cal!~Nick
hey I was thinking that when you guys come in June we should go together i have been dying to playLiz
Yeah - Darren was going to plan something for the weekend of the 4th for the guys. Is Josh going to be out then?
<< Home
3 Comments:
Awesome!
Look out Tiger, here comes Cal!
~Nick
hey I was thinking that when you guys come in June we should go together i have been dying to play
Liz
Yeah - Darren was going to plan something for the weekend of the 4th for the guys. Is Josh going to be out then?
Post a Comment
<< Home