The Hall's have arrived

It took me a little while to figure this blogging thing out with a little help from Jennifer. My friend Sherwood would say that they need an competent editor that can make things more user friendly. Now that I know you have to use the secret entrance (the dashboard) to make things work properly I can now teach Jean how to use this site. I am sure she will have much more interesting things to contribute than myself...lol
Nick took some wonderful photos of the latest snow storm to hit the Illinois valley. Or was it Liz who took them?...lol I did stick my nose out the kitchen window early this morning and took this photo of what it looked in our yard. It was only 16° when I got up and it was very foggy until almost noon out in the country. Calvin and Kendall both did some plowing to open us up to the highway but no one really wants to go to town. Your mother is busy sewing things and working on projects for next Christmas already and the girls are trying to win their newest nintendo game. Three guesses what I am doing...lol
To the Dents, I did see you tried to post pictures. I think they were 3 of the same, but for some reason they are gone now. Maybe you deleted them to try over again like I did my first posts.
Later,
Dennis

1 Comments:
So are you like snowed in? How warm is it there? Isn't the snow melting by now?
Just so funny to look at those photos and then look outside here were it is 50 degrees, sunny and neighbors walking around outside.
Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home