Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ashton's Baptism

Ok here's the info on Ashton's baptism if you don't already have it. It will be after the 10:00 mass at Ressurection Catholic Church. The church is located on Rt 6 just west of the park by liz's. If you are coming from rt 39 exit onto rt 6 and go west past the casey's and past the park (on the right) the Church is on the left just after the park. After the baptism you are all welcome to come back to the house and there will be food, etc. I can't wait to see you all there!!! Please call me if you have any more questions. Thanks, Rebecca

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks Becky! I am anxious for Ashton's Baptism. It is such a special time - I think it is one of my favorite sacraments. :)

Anything Ashton is needing? Wanting?
Jen

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking fore some type of shoe he can wear to be baptised, white. do you have anything from your boys? he's a 2 or 3. thanks !

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home