Wednesday, September 27, 2006

McCoy Family Update

Know what is going on at our house? S O C C E R !!! All three kids are playing soccer this fall and it is so fun! If you want to catch a game they play Tuesday and Thursday Nights and all three play Saturday Mornings. I will try posting some photos of them soon! Meaghan's team this year is so good, watching this age group is exciting. You will definately hear me YELLING! Meaghan even scored a goal the other weekend and Connor scored one tonight!

In other news... we have started our weekly Catholic Homeschooling Good Shephard program. It is a Montessori like program - that is Catholic. We attend every Thursday. The kids had their first meeting last week and they really enjoyed it. This week we are also going to be starting a Little Flowers Club - a Catholic (Girl Scout-like) Club for Girls. I am the Craft coordinator for this Club. Meg is excited about start this. We will do it mainly with all of the girls that are in the Good Shephard program.

Meaghan has continued to do Girl Scouts - this is her 5th year! And Nathaniel is now a Wolf Scout. I am his Assistant Cub Leader and I got to go to a meeting tonight - we learned all about FLAGS. :) (I was sick for the last one and in NY for the one before that)

Darren got a new job! He is now going to be working for Cellomics. He will be gone ALL week next week. He is doing training in Pittsburg. He really loved Pittsburg when he went out there to interview. He said the city is so beautiful. I now want to visit there too! I am not sure how I am going to make it a whole week without another adult but I am sure we will manage. He is SO happy for this job and we are anxious to have the pay raise!

Kiera will be starting Early Intervention. We will have her big meeting next week to determine her "plan" for the year. We are anxious to start therapies with her! Also in other Kiera news... she is cutting 4 teeth (yes at ONCE!). No wonder she was a bit crabby! I cannot imagine 4 at once! :)

Homeschooling is going well for us so far. It is a lot more work and it seems like we are ALWAYS busy - but what is new - right? :)

Anyway I miss you all and hope to hear from

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home