Sunday, May 20, 2007

Summer Schedule


Well summer is fast approaching and I promised several of you that I would get you all a list of games and events the kids have (atleast the ones I know about!).

Baseball (Nate) and Softball (Meg)
May 22nd - Nate 6pm & Meg 7pm
May 24th - Nate 6pm & Meg 7pm
May 29th - Nate 6pm
May 31st - Nate 6pm & Meg 6pm
June 5th - Nate 6pm & Meg 6pm
June 8th - Meg 7pm
June 12th- Nate 6pm & Meg 6pm
June 14th- Nate 6pm
June 15th- Meg 7pm
June 19th- Nate 6pm & Meg 6pm
June 21st- Nate 6pm & Meg 7pm

All three kids will be taking swim lessons June 18-21st and 25-28th.

Swim meets will be:
6/16 Away - Sholem vs Crystal Lake
6/23 Home - Crystal Lake vs Lincolnshire
6/30 Home - Crystal Lake vs Indian Acres
7/7 Away - Charleston vs Crystal Lake
7/14 Home - Crystal Lake vs Windsor
7/21 Away - Conference Meet in Charleston this year

I was hoping we could plan a weekend in August for a family Camp-out. I was thinking of August. Here are the weekends we are available in Aug and their themes - if we go to the Yogi Bear in Goodfield. Aug 4th (Pirates theme), 11th (Corn Boil and Street Dance) or 18th (Chi Omega Gamma Iota. There are also several Yogi Sites in between IL and NY if we wanted to go that route? Pam? Anyway I would like to pick a weekend soon and set it aside so that we really do the camping thing this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home