Sunday, June 24, 2007

McCoy family update


Help my diaper is falling and I can't get it up!!

Ok... here is a bit of what is going on around the McCoy house. Other than swimming and hanging out at the ball park????

Well, Nate has finished his first year of Baseball. It was agreed that he was the most improved player. He didn't even know how to play baseball until this summer and ended up being quite the player. I wish you could have seen him! Maybe next year?

Nate is now on the Urbana Swim team with Meaghan. He is actually on pre-team and isn't planning on racing but he is improving and getting to be a much stronger swimmer.

Connor is now taking swim lessons. You should see him - he is quite the swimmer. He is in the Turtles class this year. In this class they learn how to do the front crawl - and basically put it all together - breathing, arms, feet, etc. He is doing very well!

Meaghan is almost done with softball and has really improved as well. She is now really hitting the ball. Before she was hesitant to swing at all for fear of getting struck out.... but we have coaxed her to swing and she has been doing great! She even pitched this year, however I missed seeing her. It has been hard this year with Darren gone Tues-Thurs I have had to split myself between both games. She did well pitching however and even struck somoene out!!! YEAH!
So next week is her final regular game and then she plays in the tournament. She plays Thurs against her two best friends! Wish her luck or come cheer her on!

Meaghan is also doing swim team again - Go Nads! She had her second meet this weekend and did VERY well. She swam the Individual Medeley, 50 Free and Free Relay.

Other exciting news is that Connor went to a pre-school summer camp at church. He LOVED it! I actually felt bad that I kept him home from pre-school this year. He is just so social. He ate it up. Because of this we also came to the decision that he will attend Kindergarten in the fall. He really wants to do this and I am taking his wishes seriously. At this time I don't really have any reasons to keep him home. As you all know Connor is just a social butterfly and I think he will do really well at Middletown. With homeschooling I think that you really have to take each child individually and then decide what is best for him or her.

Let's see.... what else... we are excited about Disney/Florida!!! Dent girls are you READY????????????? Oh and did I tell you about Tinkerbell? Tinkerbell visits your bedroom every night while you are sleeping and leaves you a surprise. Disney is truly a Magical Place and I cannot wait to go with you!!!!!!

Ok... so start blogging everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home