This is a blog for members of the Hall family to keep in touch with one another.
One morning i woke up to the delicious smell of cream horn pizzels Kate's improvised recipe of cream horns. Yum yum there is plenty to share !!!
posted by Unknown @ 8:49 PM
Cool - do you have a Pizzel maker? I was thinking of getting mom one for Christmas... but looks like you have one! too fun!
ya we do have one and it is fun to look for faces on the pizzel's . You never know you could find a face then sell it on e bay for 20,000 $ !!!!lol
that makes me sooo hungry although I'm guessing not great for the diet :)
Mmmm my favorite, send so my way!!
I have heard you can get pizzel's in the shapes of saints. Or like a family crest. I want a saint one.
<< Home
5 Comments:
Cool - do you have a Pizzel maker? I was thinking of getting mom one for Christmas... but looks like you have one! too fun!
ya we do have one and it is fun to look for faces on the pizzel's . You never know you could find a face then sell it on e bay for 20,000 $ !!!!
lol
that makes me sooo hungry although I'm guessing not great for the diet :)
Mmmm my favorite, send so my way!!
I have heard you can get pizzel's in the shapes of saints. Or like a family crest. I want a saint one.
Post a Comment
<< Home