running together

I have an idea I wanted to RUN by everyone. I was talking to Becky about getting in shape for the LLL convention. I thought it would be a short term goal that would get me into a routine. I could also easily drop 5 pounds by then, which would by great. I know becky was wanting to get going on it as well, so I proposed a competition of sorts to her. My kids have been competing with the homeschool group on their math facts and it gave me the idea. We could keep track of minutes exercised or each 20 min workout per week. The reward would be that everyone would bye the winners dinner on our night out. Anyone is welcome to compete and suggestions are welcome. Let me know if you guys are in. Love, The gravel cruncher.

5 Comments:
I'll race you when you are here =D
-Nick
Ill get the oxygen ready
-liz
You guys are great. Love you both.
I'm In. When do we start?
Count me in! and I'll bring the 02 to boot!
Post a Comment
<< Home