Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lainy's new toys

Here are some pics of Lainy in her new Bumbo seat playing with her new jungle gym I made her. I had been wanting to get Laniy a Bumbo seat and a gym but they are so expensive so I decided to make her a gym myself out of PVC pipes and fabric, and then I found her this bombo seat at a kids used clothing store for less then half the price, I could not belive it yea for Lainy!!!





5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see that she has gotten more used to it. She seems to hit it more than before.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my... she's so cute and big!!! I can't believe how different she looks/acts. I want to see her so bad!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

you are so innovative....you have great ideas! she sits up so well. she is getting so big.

i can't wait til i have my own littles ones!!! someday!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

What a wonderful creative idea. It is a better version (or stable) that the one like that from Haba, which was in a tee-pee shape, and cost over $100-$200. You should make these to sell. How about Etsy?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is GREAT Liz!!! I cannot believe how different she is acting and looking!!! WOW!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home