Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Madison checked this out of the library the other day. She has really enjoyed it! The authors are Terry Deary and Martin Brown as far as I know this the only book by them. I was hoping to find some more, ugh. Have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Halls said...

Pam, shame on you. Don't you remember all the Terry Deary books we had? Like: The Measly Middle Ages, The Awesome Egyptians, The Smashing Saxons and The Stormin' Normans, The Cut-throat Celts, Ruthless Romans, The Vicious Vikings, The Groovy Greeks: and The Rotten Romans, Dark Knights and Dingy Castles*, Barmy British Empire*, The Angry Aztecs and the Incredible Incas*, The Savage Stone Age*, The Frightful First World War and the Woeful Second World War*, Wicked Words*, Rotten Rulers*, The Blitzed Brits*, Top Ten Shakespeare Stories*, AND about 20 more titles. Tori just finsihed a bunch when she gets back from Liz's I wil aks her if she can find them and send them off your way, if you'd like! They are good in a gross sort of way and tthe kids really liked them! mom

10:28 AM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

I never read anything remember!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home