Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Needle Felting











Here is what Meg and I have been working on! Wool Felting! These pieces haven't been finished. We need to get some embroidery thread and finish them. And the bottle covers - I think I am going to add a bottom and finish them up as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh How cute!!!!!! I LOVE the giraffe!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That one was Meaghan's work :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love them!!! good job meg

8:04 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

wow they are very cute and the bottle covers are so cool

9:39 AM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

Very neat, I will h ave to research how you do it I have never done that before. I have felted but not that needle felting is it much different? I love the clean canteen cover I think It is nice without a bottom even. Who has the orange one?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home