running together
Thanks for the update mom. I am glad you are doing this with us. Did you think of the stair thing on your own or did Becky suggest it? I havent tried it yet but it seems like it would be a great workout. I made it out today for a 2 mile jog. I still can't make it with out stopping. It is sad how out of shape you can get in 9 + months. It won't be long though and I will be breezing through it. It got up to 30 something today and is supposed to be nice for the next 2 days so you should see on here again tomorrow. The weather guide said it felt like 3 degrees yesterday otherwise I would have been out there two. Happy running or whatever! Pam

1 Comments:
The stairs came about as the weather was too cold to go out and walk/run. I did them again today as the day went by and before I knew it was getting dark outside. They make my legs feel great!
Post a Comment
<< Home