Saturday, March 14, 2009

going strong

Who is suppose to get out hours of exercising for the week, and when are they do? I always forget! We got an exercise dvd from the video store this week and it has been a great work out for when you can't get out. It has some yoga stretching in the beginning, some cardio in the middle, some "core" work (abs, strength) and some muscle building. It takes an hour all total and I am feeling it in places that I didn't know I had. Anyway, I worked out each day this week for anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour each day! I am getting much more stamina and feel less wasted afterward. In fact doing just 20 minutes doesn't seem like a work out anymore! I still am so hungry all the time! I thought by now that would be getting better. I just pray for perseverance so I can make it through to my goal weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home