I am so happy!
I just have to toot my horn a bit here. This is Monday, and of course I weigh in today and that is sort of a dreaded time for me because, although, I am NOT snacking in between meals, and NOT eating sweets anytime, and feeling hungry almost constantly, and exercising every day, I have only been losing at the rate of 1# a week [except for the initial 5# loss right at the beginning(water probably). But I was pleasantly suprised when I finally made a bigger jump (albiet in reality miniscule)and lost 3# this week. I am now at 140 and somehow the end goal seems MUCH closer. I have lost half my goal, and that felt VERY encouraging. loving today..mom

2 Comments:
That is great!!! It is great that you are keeping at it. I think it is the little by little that counts and the stuff that actually STAYS off!
Keep it up!
I would not be here without you Jen. Thanks to you...mom
Post a Comment
<< Home