Friday, April 10, 2009

happy 44 th anniversary mom and dad!



here and pictures of mom and dad on there 44 th anniversary .Mom you should post a comment on what you did !

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of you on that special day and wondered what you were up to.

Hope you have many more happy years!

11:18 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

It was a very different kind of celebration than we would usually do. But, I decided that we needed to break out of the mold this year. First I took Dad to a new wine store in Princeton. They had a large selection of wine and I bought him 2 bottles for his "collection". Next we went to a new candy store in Princeton where they sell candy by the pound. Then we went o The Prime Quarter, one of our favorite places to eat. After a delicious dinner I took him to a piano bar(?) in Princeton. It was so nice and relaxing and NOT smokey. I figured out that I have not been out since the new smoking laws went into effect. It was SO nice. No headaches, no stinky clothes, etc. They had a local group of jazz musicians playing there. It was delightful. I had my first chocolate martini.(to die for) Dad had a Guiness stout and we just sat and talked and listened to the good music fro a couple hours. Of course Dad was lightly grumbling every time I "broke out of the usual" routine and went to a new place.By the time we went to our 3 unexpected place, he began to loosen up and enjoy himself. Guess he figured he had no other option. Yes, every once in awhile you have to color outside the lines! When we got home Kate was waiting for us, saying we were over our curfew!! Too funny!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

that sounds so fun! the piano bar would be neat. sometime we'll have to get all the girls together and do a girls night out and do dinner and go to the piano bar!

i love the prime quarter! its soooooo good!!! well happy annivsary...sounds like it was a great one! i wish you many more!! :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home