Monday, May 18, 2009

Jennifer's Goals

I am going to lose 17# - I weigh 227# so that would be 7% of my current weight.

I am going to work out 5 days a week. My goal is to do 3 days of hard workout (walking with as much jogging as I can handle) and 2 other days of walking, biking, Curves, etc. (being physical). I actually would like to do something physical EVERY day of the week but I don't want to set too many goals right away.

I am going to jog/walk the 5K on July 4th with my totally supportive family cheering me on at the finish line (as they will all get over it WAY before me!). I am not sure of a time goal per se - I just would like to complete it without dying!

Good luck everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Dent said...

great goals Jen. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks

8:26 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

sounds good Jen but I am sure I will not be waiting at the finish line I will probably be behind you huffing and puffing can't wait see ya soon

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I guess I need to do an update here. I know reading all of your progress is very motivating to me.

I didn't do much last week as I was at moms and a conference for 3 days. No excuse other than I just didn't have a moment.

I worked out Monday, Tuesday we all took a long walk and today a I got another good workout in.

I am trying to run a 10th of a mile and then walk a 10th. I tried to do 2 10ths today but then it messed me up. I go 2.4 miles every time I go so I guess I am getting in 1 mile of running! I am frustrated I am not loosing weight and I am not able to run a whole mile yet but I know it will come. Baby steps. Good job to all of you that are working so hard!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home