Rebecca's Goal
I want to lose 6#
I also want to be able to run the 5K in 10 min miles..... Is that reasonable? It's been so long since I have raced I forget what I use to ba able to run :)
I would like to run the race straight through.
I want to get out and run three times a week.
Yeah!

9 Comments:
I think a 5K in 32 minutes is reasonable... In High School I used to do the 5K in about 18:30...
I think I would die if I tried that now :)
~Nick
32 min would be tough but if you went out everyday you could do it. I shoot for 10 min miles my self. I am not a fast runner. I think I broke 30 min once and I did 60 min on the 10 K we did. Mostly I am 30-32 min.
Yeah I was thinking that 10 min might be much for me. I will go for 35 min for the race. I weighed in on monday at 142.2 so I will go off that weight for my leight loss goal. I went for a just under 2mi walk while carrying Brice and pushing Ashton yesterday. Today I hope to run!
WEEK ONE
Last week was a toughy because everyone was here and we eat so much!!! But I did go for three runs (1 mile each) and 2 long/fast walks (2miles each) (carrying Brice and pushing Ashton). I know I would not have done this much if it weren't for our challange! I am so thankful for you guys! I weighed in on monday at 141.6 so not quite a pound. I hope if I eat better this week I will lose a full pound.
Week Two
Well I weighed in at the end of week two at 140.4 so I am making it as far as weight goes! I went for one run, one run with Ashton (run/walk/run), and one fast 2mi walk with brice in the carrier and Ashton in the stroller. I really need to get more running practice in if I am going to do the 5K in 35 minutes! I am going to try to do more running this week.
Week Three
Well this one was a tough one. I just ate poorly a few days and then it's so hard to get back to eating good! But since I wanted to make my goal I finished up the week eating better (except the doritoes last night!!!!)
I ran a fast 1 miler, a 2 miler and then since Leon was gone over the weekend I took the kids (Brice in the carrier, Ashton in the stroller) for a 2 miler gravel road walk. We also did a few leisurly walks with the kids too.
So I weighed in at 139.2# Yeah!!!! I was really worried I wouldn't make it this week.
I want to time my running this week and see how I am doing time wise. Have a great week everyone!
Week Four
I went for an 11 min mile run, a 26 min 2 mile run and a mile walk with brice in stroller. We were at the LLL conference friday, sat and sun so I ate hot hotel breakfast, catered lunch, fast food, etc! I weighed in at 140.2 I am hoping it's just all of the salt I intook and it'll go down once I drink more and flush my system! Three weeks to go! I can't wait!
Week Five
Went jogging twice.
should be at 137.2# but I think I was at 139
Week Six
Jen was here mon, tues, then I headed up on friday afternoon. Didn't do any running.
weighed ~ 138#
Post a Comment
<< Home