Ashton has the pox
Well.. Ashton is down with the chicken pox. I was wondering yesterday and by this morning I was convinced. His is still fairly light but they have been increasing through out the day. He's doing really well so far, a little more fussy but nothing bad yet :) so if anyone knows anyone up this way that wants to get their kids chicken pox send them my way :)
--Rebecca

3 Comments:
Hugs Ashton!!! I know how miserable it is... I am so itchy and nothing helps. My face has so many pox on it you wouldn't even recognize me. :( I hope they go away soon for both of us.
Love and kisses,
Kiera
did you take pics?? I think they are so cute to look at later.... much later in your case :)
I have taken them - but the spots just don't look as amazing in the photos. :)
Kiera fussed and nursed all night - she really didn't want to nurse - just would cry every so often. I think it hurts her to nurse. I know Connor had them so bad in his mouth that he didn't eat for several days. They were all lined up on his gums - the wierdest thing to look at!
Hope Ashton is doing ok today - sometimes it is the 2nd and 3rd day that are the worse. Does he still have a fever?
Connor's fever broke in the middle of the night and today he acted more "normal".
Here is hoping everyone is healthy soon!
Hugs to Ashton!
Post a Comment
<< Home