well I think Paige finally has the pox. I see a few red dots on her that have developed during the day. I hope by tomorrow we will know for sure. I was getting worried she wasn't going to get it. So far nothing on Vivian yet but she will be exposed now again for a week from Paige so we won't be in the clear for a few more weeks. Good thing we got out for basketball and swimming at the YMCA this past weekend. Now that Paige is contagious, I will be homebound for another week. I am starting to feel a little confined here but it has really been to cold to go out anyway. How about you Bec, any pox? More raves on the Mobi. I used it twice this weekend and I have it on today because Vivian is a little fussy. Just love it!!! Thank you so much Jen! It works great to keep little and big hands alike off your baby.

1 Comments:
Aww.. I hope she isn't too uncomfortable yet. Connor has them SO bad. They say that if the child is around the contagious child a lot they get them worse - well, I agree with that! He is miserable today and didn't sleep much. I tried to take pictures but they don't show up very well. I think it is time for a new digital camera.
Kiera has more and more pox today. Lots in her head. She has been in the Moby all afternoon!
I am so glad you like it Pam - it feels great to give a gift that someone will really like and use.
I cannot belive that Ashton has not gotten them. That would be amazing if he didn't. I think it is easier on them when they are tiny - so I am glad K is getting them over with now.
Hugs to Paige!
Jennifer
Post a Comment
<< Home