Idea...
Ok... this is mainly for Mom and Pam - but I was thinking about school and stuff when we are going to be out in NY and I thought of doing something school-wise for all of our kids.
I got this book from Scholastic when we were there and it is How to teach using the Magic Tree House Books. But so many things in this book are more for a classroom or larger group of kids. So I was thinking this type of thing would be great for our group of kids.
We could read several of the books together and do the activities projects that go along with them. This would be something we could do each day for like an hour or so. I would do all the planning so Pam - you wouldn't have to worry at all about it.
If this is something you think your kids might like to do - please let me know and I will get working on it right away. As our days are being numbered! :)
I guess I would just feel better about not doing "school" every day if we were atleast doing something like this and I know Meaghan and Nate have already said this is something they would love doing.
Jen

1 Comments:
Chapter 8!!! You better hurry up!
Oh and we could do math - I think we are on like chpt 56 or so.
I think having something scheduled to do every day would be nice for them.
Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home