Thursday, January 26, 2006

update on baby

Well, hello everyone. I just wanted to get on and let you know what was up. I have been having some good cxt over the past two days and nights, especially last night! I was even having them throughout the night. I have been working a lot though lately. Tuesday I made up 7 meals and 3 desserts to freeze for after the baby. So I was in the kitchen all night. Yesterday I finished up the cleaning upstairs. It needed a good go through. It seemed like my kids grew out of there clothes overnight , so I had to switch around all the clothes. It is so nice having all girls when it comes to that, out of one kids drawer into the next, so easy. Anyway back to the cxt. I am going to see how they go today. I don't have much planned just iceskating in the morning and I need to pick up a few more things at Walmart and grocery. I'm not sure if all the action is making these cxt or if I am really getting close. All I know is that Josh is getting antsy for mom to come so I must be getting close. By the way I was wondering if there is any thing I should know concerning a face up delivery if by chance I go into labor before you get here? Is there any special way to deliver it? I remember with Rebecca's baby you told me to push down on the head and then it popped right out. Any tricks like that? Still I have no bloody show and no water leaking, but if we want to have some time to hang out before baby, I think you should be thinking about coming soon. I am a little nervous about waiting until after Bec's class on Tue. But , we will see what today brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home