hey meg I cant wait till you come. Do you take typing class? I dont. Im taking basket ball. Horse lessons is going to start maybe you can watch me if it starts. Me and my sisters are playing dress up.how was volleyball? Well got to go.
Dear Nick First I will answer the first question. Well I did that first thing in the morning. I am knitting a scarf. Well I am going to play volleyball but then I was just watching.
HI Maddy No I do not tack tiping lessons. It was fun to watch but I cant wait on til voleyball sarts. I cant wait to see you. So wut do you think its going to be a girl or a boy? well got to run see yu later.
6 Comments:
Wow Megan!! When did you have time for school work?
What are you kniting?
Do you play volleyball, or did you just go to watch?
-Uncle Nick
hi meg,
I can't wait to see you at aunt pam's. bye for now
p.s. Ashton says HI
hey meg I cant wait till you come. Do you take typing class? I dont. Im taking basket ball. Horse lessons is going to start maybe you can watch me if it starts. Me and my sisters are playing dress up.how was volleyball? Well got to go.
LOVE MADISON
Dear Nick First I will answer the first question. Well I did that first thing in the morning. I am knitting a scarf. Well I am going to play volleyball but then I was just watching.
Meaghan
dear Becky I cant wait to see you and Ashton at Pams either. So how is every one all right I hop? well got to run.
love
Meaghan
HI Maddy No I do not tack tiping lessons. It was fun to watch but I cant wait on til voleyball sarts. I cant wait to see you. So wut do you think its going to be a girl or a boy? well got to run see yu later.
LOVE,
MEAGHAN
Post a Comment
<< Home