Coldest Day of the Season -6° F

I just thought I would mention to you others that live down south that it was cold here last night. Lots of rice bags were warmed up before heading off to bed....lol
I woke up listening to the radio and they said it was -11° in Rockford and -8° in the Quad cities. When I checked my digital I found we had a low of -6°. Poor Katherine was supposed to go to a ski resort near the quad cities late yesterday afternoon and evening but they cancelled it due to the extreme cold forecast. Wind chill was -25°. This is the second time she has been disappointed. The last time it was cancelled because it was too warm and there was no snow.
As you can see in the attached photo taken at 1 pm it is only got up to +9.5 and the temp has started to drop as I type this.
Dad of 6 daughter's, 10 grandkids and assorted son-in-laws

1 Comments:
Wow - Brrr! Sure has been crazy weather this winter. It has been chilly for a few days here as well - only not that cold!
Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home