Tuesday, April 22, 2008

making room for the new little one







With another baby on the way we have been remodeling. Paige has moved into the storage room upstairs which is next to Maddie and Shannon. She is so excited not to have to pick up after Allie anymore. She has made her bed and cleaned up her room everyday. She is so cute! Along with that we also remodeled Madison's room as she was done with the horse thing and wanted something new and fresh. The hallway by the girls room looked horrible and needed some attention. I wallpapered the walls and painted the doors, wow what a differnce. It actually looks like a house now. As for Allie, she moved up to the top bunk, very excited I might add. And Vivian is now sleeping on the bottom bunk, well most of the time that is. She thinks she is pretty cool. Oh, and I also found a really nice head board and foot board while on one of my searches to the Salvation Army looking for things for the girls room. It was just what I wanted and needed to complete my room and it was a whopping 69$ . Can't beat that. Hope you enjoy all the pictures. I am sure glad to be done, my body is screaming for a break!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! I cannot believe the difference! Maddie's room looks soooo cute. How did you get the cool designs on the wall? Stickers? I LOVE the lamps and extra things. Very neat! I cannot wait to see!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home