Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aerobics today

So as you may know we haven't been feeling great here these past few days. But today I was so worried that I was going to get behind I did 30 minutes of an aerobics DVD I have before Brice woke up! Yeah! I feel sooooo good when I exercise! Why don't I do it more often? It's gorgeous here today it must be almost 70 but Leon won't be here to watch the kids so I knew I wouldn't be able to get a jog in.... but we are still going on a nice long walk just to celebrate spring!!

-Rebecca

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Dent said...

that a girl bec. It wasn't quite as nice here but about 50 so it felt great jogging keep up the good work.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

How to you feel good when you are done? I always feel crummy. Tori is exercising with me and so far I have not missed a day.

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

OOPs. I forgot to sign in. Well, you can probably guess that it was me exercising anyway. mom

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home