Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Monsters



I have finished my hot pack monsters. I think they turned out real cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Dent said...

What a cute idea. I heard you were making them but not that they were hot packs. I have to have some or the pattern at least. What did you put in them I have seen some with flax seed and they are absolutely wonderful.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

What a cute idea. I heard you were making them but not that they were hot packs. I have to have some or the pattern at least. What did you put in them I have seen some with flax seed and they are absolutely wonderful.

4:23 PM  
Blogger The Halls said...

There is rice in them. They actually come with 2 bags. One you can pop in the freezer and the other heat up in the micro. They are only about 4-5" tall, just pocket size. 100% washable wool. I also used bamboo stuffing for the heads. It was SOOO nice to work with. I also have 6 pair of washable wool infant and small child sized socks done. I want to start on a couple pairs for women next. It has been fun to try new things. mom

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home