Thursday, February 26, 2009

Walk Walk Walking

Well I got out today. Not exactly running but my legs feel tired anyway. It was so nice out that I decide to get out with the kids, well some of them anyway. Calvin was cranky and I figured he would enjoy some moby time and I was right. He was out about 5 min in. I pushed Viv in the stroller and Shannon came along to keep me company. I am really enjoying her lately she is such a great big sister to Calvin and helps out a lot with out even being asked. I guess she probably picked it up from her older sister. Anyway the walk was great and my bones enjoyed a break from the pound pound pounding. Mom sure set the bar high going two days in a row, I don't want to fall behind. Remember don't loose count ( I have done 3 so far) and don't forget to email me on Sunday your total for the week. Keep up the good work.. Pam

2 Comments:

Blogger The Halls said...

I have actually worked out for 20 minutes on monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday. But I do not run (at least not yet, just a fast walk, enough to make me breathe heavily. Tonight my feet hurt a bit and the back of my calves are sore when I sit down and they touch the chair.

You know I can't resist a challenge. I really hopes this helps me shed a few more pounds. mom

7:00 PM  
Blogger Pamela Dent said...

Your great love ya mom.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home